Desired amount 60.000 den.
Number of months 1Interest rate
9.9 %Monthly annuity
5.163Total to be paid off
63.169Total interest* values for first three months
TCR of 0 %.
*The amount of TCR is influenced by the repayment time limit, amount of credit, amount of costs included in calculation of TCR, capitalized interest and amount of nominal interest rate.
HEROES WEAR WHITE COATS
- 0%Interest rate for the first 3 months
- 0%0% Processing fee
- 0%0% Administrative costs
- 4.9%Interest rate for the entire period
- No guarantorsfor an amount of up to 300,000 denars
- RefinancingPossible free of charge credit or card refinancing
- Maximum amount of up to 900,000 denars, depending on the credit wortiness of the applicant.
- Repayment time limit - 120 equal monthly annuities including up to 6 months optional grace period.
Interest rate: 0% in the first three months due to the promotional period. Upon expiry of the promotional period, the interest rate for Eurostandard Bank's salary recipients shall amount to 4.9% per annum.
The adjustment of the interest rate is made twice upon every semester (half a year);
- Fees: 0% administrative costs, 0% application costs
- Penalty interest as the legally prescribed penalty interest rate.
- Bill of Exchange with B/E statement, signed by the Credit beneficiary for credit up to 300.000 denars.
- 1 (one) creditworthy guarantor or solemnization is required for amounts of 300,000 to 600,000 denars.
- 2 (two) creditworthy guarantors or 1 (one) creditworthy guarantor and a solemnization is required for amounts above 600,000 denars.
- Individuals, nationals of the Republic of North Macedonia, who receive their salaries in the Eurostandard Bank AD Skopje.
- Credit beneficiaries or guarantors of credits in Eurostandard Bank cannot apply as guarantors of other credits.
- Net salaries of the credit applicant or guarantor must not be lower than 10.000 MKD
- For employees of Public and Private Health Institutions: administrative ban on salary
- Employees of private companies to submit copies of M-1 M-2 forms and summary on the last three-month salaries, certified by the Revenue Board Office and current balance sheet of the company issued by the Central Registry.
- Copies of the identification documents of the credit applicant must be submitted along with the application.