Desired amount 60.000 den.
Number of months 12Interest rate
9.9 %Monthly annuity
5.163Total to be paid off
63.169Total interest* values for first two years
TCR of 0 %.
*The amount of TCR is influenced by the repayment time limit, amount of credit, amount of costs included in calculation of TCR, capitalized interest and amount of nominal interest rate.
If you need to go shopping with limited budget you need to make a compromise between your wishes and your financial abilities. With the Relax credit of Eurostandard Bank you can get a credit without guarantors and with included 6 months grace period.
With or without guarantors, for use or refinance, relax consumer credit can satisfy your wishes and necessities.
- Grace period Possible 6 months grace period with the relax credit;
- No guarantors Possible credit in amount of 300.000 denars without guarantors, or 900,000 denars with one guarantor;
- Refinancing Possible free of charge credit or card refinancing;
- Quick collection After the credit is extended, you can immediately collect the funds on your transaction account;
- Maestro – debit card Free of charge maestro debit card;
- Maximum amount – up to 900.000 denars, depending on the credit worthiness, and the monthly annuities can't be higher than 1/3rd of the salary;
- Repayment time limit - 95 equal monthly annuities;
- Grace period – up to 6 months (not compulsory)
- Interest rate: the initial interest rate amounts to 7,8% per annum and it is fixed in the first two years. After the period of two years the interest rate is variable and amounts to 9,9% per annum. This variable interest rate is changeable according to the referent interest rate published by www.nbrm.mk and after half a year (June 30th and December 31st) it increases by 6.9 %, however not less than 9,9% per annum and not more than the legal interest on arrears. The adjustment of the interest rate is made twice upon every semester (half a year);
- Default interest: as the legally proscribed default interest rate:
- Fees: up to 2% fixed, in advance, for credit management, minimum 1.000 MKD, 250,00 MKD application costs
- Bill of Exchange with B/E statement, signed by the Credit beneficiary for credit up to 300.000 MKD
- 1 (one) guarantor for more than 300.000 MKD.
- Citizens of the Republic of Macedonia
- Credit beneficiaries and guarantors for credits in Eurostandard Bank can't apply for credit guarantors
- Net salaries of the credit applicant or guarantor mustn't be smaller than 10.000 MKD
- Employees of private companies to submit copies of M-1 M-2 forms and summary on the last 3 month salaries, certified by Revenue Board Office and current account of the company issued by the Central Register.
- Attached to the application to submit copies of identification documents of the credit applicant.
- The Bank reserves the right to ask for additional documentation in order to prove the authenticity of the submitted credit application.
- Annuities mature the last calendar day of the month.
- Monthly annuities can't be higher than 1/3rd of the salary of credit beneficiary and co-credit beneficiary