The shareholding structure of Eurostandard Bank is comprised of two equal entities sharing identical rights and obligations as well as equal rights and ownership.
E.H.H. Eastern Hemisphere Holding SA (50%)
G.O.F.I. Group of Finance and Investment SA (50%)
- The share capital of the Bank is consisted of 18.000 single shares with individual voting rights
- The owner of a single share has the following rights and obligations
- Participation in the realized profit of the Bank
- Participation in the Bank's management
- Part of the assets which would remain after a liquidation procedure has finished