Transaction account is denar or foreign currency account which must be possessed by every citizen and legal entity. The transaction account registers the client's denar or foreign currency turnover performed in the country.
How to create an account? Come to the nearest branch office of Eurostandard Bank with a valid identification document.
- ConfidentialityAll data regarding your transaction account are classified and kept in secrecy and can be revealed only to you or the person authorized to use the account on your behalf
- Master Card free of chargeIf you open a transaction account at Eurostandard Bank
- Privileged interest ratesIf you open a transaction account at Eurostandard Bank
- Permanent orderYou can also use this service if you open a transaction account at Eurostandard Bank
- OverdraftIn amount of 3 monthly salaries
HOW TO OPEN AN ACCOUNT
- A transaction account at Eurostandard Bank can be opened by any individual who is citizen of the Republic of Macedonia, and individuals who are foreign citizens and have status of residents in line with the legislation of the Republic of Macedonia.